The Summit Emerging Media Award allows advertising, internet, and digital media marketers to demonstrate their know-how and industry leadership. This Award is open to companies and individuals worldwide of any size.
- All work submitted must have been completed within the last two calendar years up through the final deadline.
- Entries may not have been previously entered in the Summit EMA competition unless 51% of the work has been revised.
- The awards may request proof of initial production, publication, and/or air date.
- A written translation or adaptation must accompany non-English entries.
- The Summit Awards reserves the right to reclassify incorrectly classified entries.
- Entries previously entered into another Summit Award competition are eligible to compete in the EMA.
- Judges reserve the right to make no award in a category if submissions do not meet their expectations.
- We respect and acknowledge the intellectual copyright of the entering firms’ creative work and we will fully protect those rights.
- Provide the number of creative samples needed for the jury to evaluate the entry without being redundant.
- To be in compliance with the Summit Awards’ blind-judging policy, remove entering company name/logo from each submission.
Size: Keep uploads under 100MB.
Images: jpeg, jpg, gif, png
Documents: pdf, doc
Audio: mp3, aac, amr, flac, wma, wav, m4a, m4p
Video: flv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, mpg, mpeg, mov, avi, wmv
Do not submit files that force judges to install or locally download including exe, psd, zip, tar, tgz, taz, or gz. Whenever possible, do not link Drive, Dropbox, or another cloud repository that requires the judges to maneuver through files. Email us with questions or to suggest workarounds.
- Upload screenshot (for visual thumbnail) and
- Upload file or provide public URL ie YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Keep uploads under 100MB. If larger, please host on an outside server.
- Do not provide links to Google Drive or Dropbox files.
- One-sided creative (ads, logos, posters, etc.) upload jpg.
- Two-sided or multi-page creative samples, send multiple jpgs or combine them into one multi-page pdf.
(Provide all pages of an item vs a photo taken to display it. Juries need the option to read and not just view as a presentation.)
Websites, Online Entry, Online Application Preparation
- Upload screenshot of homepage/open screen (for visual thumbnail) and
- Submit URL in URL field.
- For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide a short video, PowerPoint, or another demonstration method to help present the submission.