All submissions into the Summit Creative Award are made using the Summit Award's 2.0 Online Entry System.
- Go to the Online Entry System and Register.
- Once registered, begin adding your entries.
- Review your entries, submit and pay.
- Checkout. Once checkout is complete, you will receive an email receipt and confirmation for each submission.
Return at anytime to edit or submit additional entries up through the final deadline. If editiing, however, do not change categories without contacting us.
Provide the number of creative samples needed for the jury to evaluate the entry without being redundant.
Images: jpeg, jpg, gif, png, tif, tiff
Documents: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf
Audio: mp3, aac, amr, flac, wma, wav, m4a, m4p
Video: flv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, mpg, mpeg, mov, avi, wmv
- Keep files under 100 megs. If larger, please host on outside server.
- Ads, logos, newspaper, etc., save as a flattened .pdf or .jpg (keep under 25 megs).
- Print campaign - Combine into one downsized, flattened pdf file. Save multiple jpg files into one multi-page pdf.
Websites, Online Entry, Online Application Preparation:
- Submit URL in URL field.
- For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide a short video or a PowerPoint in order to help present the project.
- Provide direct URL and any needed UN or passwords.
|Dates & Fees|||||Rules & Guidelines|||||Enter Online