What is an Entry:
An Entry consists of two parts: the MEA Brief and accompanying Creative Sample(s). Companies may submit as many entries as desired but each must have both Brief and Sample.
Part 1. MEA Brief
The MEA Brief is an opportunity to expand the project's challenges, strategies, audience, and results. Provide key facts and concise information about the project.
To maintain our blind judging standards, it is imperative to not use the entering company name in the Brief. Doing so could lead to disqualification. - MEA Brief.doc Required: Save final MEA Brief into a pdf prior to uploading. Ensure/test any embedded URLs.
Part 2. Creative Sample
Creative Samples consist of any final execution of the marketing efforts. This can include commercials, print ads, outdoor, brochures and other collateral, direct mail, annual reports, logos and corporate identity, videos, websites, online advertising, and interactive media. If your sample does not fall clearly in to one of the above executions, feel free to contact us for submission support.
- Go to the online Online Entry/Store and browse for categories that correspond with your creative, upload MEA Brief and creative samples.
- When finished adding all submissions, select Checkout or just select your Bag.
- Once checkout is complete, you will receive an order confirmation via e-mail.
- Your done. We'll email or call if we have any questions on your submissions.
The SIA online entry system is set-up for most file formats.
- Please keep uploaded files under 10 megs.
- Do not upload zip file if files can be downsized!
- Supply any necessary UN and passwords.
- Acceptable digital formats for video are, .mov, .mp4. Audio files are .mp3, .wav.
- Ads, logos, newspaper, etc., save as a flattened .pdfs. Roll all pdfs into one if possible. (keep under 8 megs; under 5 is preferable).
- Submit URL in URL fields or include in the MEA Brief.
- Save final MEA Brief as pdf and check URLs are in tact. Upload the MEA Brief in pdf format only.
- Any applications, include download location and any needed premade login account. For apps not able to be accessed via a URL, provide a short video to help present the concept case.
|Rules & Guidelines|||||MEA Categories|||||Online Entry|||||Entry Kit|||||Dates & Fees|||||MEA Brief|