Summit Creative Award - late arrivals still coming in.
22nd annual Call for Entries
Still accepting entries in all categories except Print.
This year the Summit Creative Award (SCA) is celebrating its 22nd year by spotlighting works created by small and mid-size marketing firms around the globe. This advertising award is widely recognized for its prestige worldwide, and is a coveted honor to its award recipients. It serves as the industry benchmark of excellence.
Joint those participating and helping to set the pace for creative excellence.
|Video - Behind the scene of the SCA Design Show||Video - Marketing is Changing|
Reasons to Enter:
- Media Darling: Winning an award adds more value to connecting with the press and followers.
- Boost Sales: Studies reveal, of over 600 corporate award winners, winners had 37% more sales growth than non-winners.
- More PR Exposure: All companies can capitalize on earned buzz.
- Attract Talent: Corporate awards validate your hiring stature among new recruits.
Easy 3-Step Entry:
- Browse. Choose the first category in which you choose to enter.
- Fill-in, Upload, add to Bag. Share Project Title, Client Name and Upload files associated with the entry. Add it to your Bag and move to your next entry. Projects are all itemized in the Shopping Bag.
- Check Out - Proceed to the Checkout which gathers company, contact and payment information. When complete, a confirming email arrives itemizing submissions.
|About the SCA|||||2016 Categories|||||Dates & Fees|||||Rules & Guidelines|
|How to Enter|||||Entry Preparation|||||Forms & Tags|||||FAQ|